Namratha only uses reward-based and positive training techniques. Services include:
- Temperament testing to help match the ideal puppy (rescue or from a breeder’s litter) to your family
- Obedience training commands including leash walking and toilet training
- Trick training e.g. paw, roll over, fetch the newspaper etc.
- Behaviour programs to work through issues such as separation anxiety, fussy eating, jumping, fear and phobias
- Aggression or reactivity issues
- Scent detection, tracking and other nose work
- Consulting with NGOs on temperament testing, behaviour modification prior to adoption
SCHEDULING, PAYMENT & RELATED POLICIES:
- The first session is online and free of cost. The aim of the first session is to understand the dog and their issues, the pet’s family and their routines, and to outline a training/behaviour programme for the dog.
- After the first session, a minimum commitment of 4 sessions is required – 1 session per week for 4 weeks.
- Keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic, the sessions will be held online. The only time an in-person session will be expected will be if I think the case requires in-person intervention. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Each session after the first will cost Rs.1800. This fee can be paid in advance for a single session or for 4 sessions at a time. It can also be paid at the end of every class but no later.
Please text at +91 9871320450 or email email@example.com to know more.
Photo credit: Vajor