Namratha only uses reward-based techniques and positive reinforcement so that training sessions are fun and exciting for the pet as well as the pet parents. Services include:
- Puppy/dog consultation to find a good canine match to your family (BEFORE bringing a dog home)
- Basic obedience commands such as recall, sit, stay etc
- Basic behaviour improvement such as toilet training, leash walking
- Trick training e.g paw, roll over etc
- Fun games e.g. hide and seek, ‘find it’, DIY agility
- Behaviour issues such as separation anxiety, fussy eating, jumping, fear and phobias
Cost per session: Rs. 1500 per session (Jan 2019 onwards)
You may also avail any of these packages:
- 12 session package: Rs. 16,500
- 16 session package: Rs. 21,000
- 20 session package: Rs. 25,500
The first session is always in the trainer’s home. Subsequent in-person and/or phone follow-ups are up to the trainer’s discretion.
Dogs of all ages can be trained! I expect pet parents to be actively involved in the training sessions so that they can learn to communicate with their dog better and continue to engage with them in a fun and productive way.
Please text at +91 9871320450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Photo credit: Vajor