Namratha only uses reward-based techniques and positive reinforcement so that training sessions are fun and exciting for the pet as well as the pet parents. Services include:
- Puppy/dog consultation to find a good match in your furry companion
- Basic obedience commands e.g. recall, sit, stay
- Basic behaviour improvement e.g toilet training, leash walking
- Trick training e.g paw, roll over
- Fun games e.g. hide and seek, ‘find it’, DIY agility
- Behaviour issues such as separation anxiety, fussy eating, excessive barking, jumping, fears and phobias etc
Each session lasts 60 mins, are private, and customized to your needs. For basic obedience in puppies, I recommend a minimum of 6-8 sessions.
For behaviour consultation for issues like reactivity, fussy eating and barking, the first session is always in the trainer’s home. Subsequent in-person and/or phone follow-ups are up to the trainer’s discretion.
Cost per session: Rs. 1200 per session
If you pay in advance for 6 – 9 sessions, you can avail a 10% discounts, and for 10-14 sessions, there is a 15% discount.
Dogs of all ages can be trained! I expect pet parents to be actively involved in the training sessions so that they can learn to communicate with their dog better and continue to engage with them in a fun and productive way.
Please call +91 9871320450 or email email@example.com to know more.